- There is no cost for reserving the pavilion.
- Permits will not be issued more than 90 days or less than 48 hours in advance of the event
Requirements to reserve the pavilion
- You or a guest must be a Township resident
- Provide a certificate of insurance
- Review and accept the rules and regulations in Park Ordinance #3 of 2007 by clicking the field next to "Park Ordinance #3 of 2007" on the online Application form
- Provide a good faith check in the amount of $100, made out to Thornbury Township, to be cashed only should an issue arise
Attendees must park in the lower parking lot by the salt storage shed
For more information, call 610-399-8383, Ext. 107 or send email.
You can also download and print the reservation form