Thornbury Township Board of Supervisors
|James P. Kelly||James H. Raith||Sheri Perkins|
The Board of Supervisors Public Meetings are held on the first (Public Meeting) and third (Work Session)Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m., in the Township Administration Building, 6 Township Drive, Cheyney, PA. 19319
December 7, 2016
- The purchase of line striping equipment from Asphalt Direct, at a cost of $4,000.00, was approved.
January 18, 2017
- Resolution 2017- 5, authorizing the Township Engineer to forward the Application for County Aid, for Stormwater & Resurfacing projects, to the Delaware County Council for their consideration, was approved.
- Appointed Jeffrey Seagraves as Thornbury Township Alternate Open Records Officer for 2017, as determined by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records.
September 7, 2016
- Load Bank testing for all generators and systems, by Mardinly Industrial Power, which will include the Treatment plant and all of the pump stations in the East Sewer District, for a total cost of $5,095.00, was approved.
September 21, 2016
- A Proclamation to the Governor and the PA DEP expressing concerns for the health, safety and welfare of the Twp. residents, regarding the existing Sunoco Pipeline and the proposed Mariner East Project, through Thornbury Township, was approved.
October 5, 2016
- The 2016 Contributions to the Concordville Fire Department in the amount of $60,000, the Edgmont Fire Department in the amount of $34,000, and the Chester Heights Fire Department in the amount of $26,000, was approved.
- The 2016 Contribution to the Rachel Kohl Library in the amount of $30,000.00, was approved.
November 2nd 2016
- Appointing Jeffrey Seagraves as Alternate Open Records Officer for Thornbury Township, as determined by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records, was approved.
- The extensions granted on the “Sweetwater Road Tract Subdivision,” extending the action date from November 20, 2016, to February 18, 2017, and the “Wills Subdivision” from November 25, 2016, to February 23, 2017, were accepted.